10 in. x 24-Teeth Ripping Saw BladeRegular price $28.97
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Diablo's next generation 10 in. x 24 Tooth Ripping Carbide Circular Saw Blade features new laser-cut stabilizer vents for precise and clean cuts in a variety of wood materials. The advanced stabilizer vents feature a permanent filler baked in from top to bottom for absorbing noise and preventing sideways movement, allowing the blade to slice and rip through wood cleanly, quickly and accurately. Constructed with TiCo Hi-Density special-blend carbide, Diablo's 10 in. ripping blade produces razor sharp cuts and provides 5X longer cutting life. The laser cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand and contract during use, keeping the cut true and straight. This blade is excellent for general ripping applications and sheathing walls and/or roofs.
- TiCo high-density carbide for increased performance and maximum cutting life
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for protection against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super-thin kerf design for fast and effortless cuts
- New advanced laser-cut stabilizer vents absord noise and vibration, and prevent sideways movement for precise, clean cuts
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing to withstand extreme impact
- Precision tensioning is a computer controlled process to keep the blade flat for a better quality finish
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow the blade rim to expand and contract without warping for straight and accurate cuts
- Great for cutting hardwoods, softwoods, pressure treated wood, plywood and OSB
- Blade can be used on table saws (portable and stationary)
- Red saw blades are a trademark of Freud America, Inc.
|Tools Product Type||Power Tool|
|Number in Package||1|
|Arbor Size||0.625 In.|
|Number of Teeth||24|
|Saw Blade Material||Carbide|
|Power Tool Accessory Type||Circular Saw Blade|
|Saw Blade Diameter (in)||10|
|Product Height (in.)||10|
|Product Width (in.)||10 in|