This is a pair of white powder coated steel drawer slides that are used in 16 in. deep drawer cabinets.
- INSTALL OR REPLACE DRAWER TRACK HARDWARE – Whether you are installing new drawers or repairing one that won’t open or close properly, Prime-Line Drawer Slide Kit fits most bottom/side-mounted drawer systems. The drawer slide kit is constructed of steel tracks with a white powder coated finish and self-lubricating plastic rollers.
- SELF-CLOSING DESIGN – The smooth-gliding tracks features a self-closing design that commences at the final 2-1/2 in. from the end of the 15-3/4 in. long tracks when closing
- EASY TO INSTALL – Installation is quick and easy, and the kit contains all necessary fasteners. Installation instructions are included and also available on Prime-Line’s website.
- 75 LBS. MAX LOAD CAPACITY – The maximum load capacity for the drawer slide kit is 75 lbs. and is for use in 16 in. deep drawer cabinets. It features a positive stop in the closed position and a double stop in the extended position that locks your drawer open, so it cannot be pulled too far out and fall off the tracks.
- INSTALLATION TIP – The clearance required between the drawer and the drawer opening for these slides is: 1/2 in. on left and right sides, 1/4 in. at the bottom and 5/8 in.” at the top
- Fasteners included
- Phillips head screwdriver required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the Line Drawing
|Mount Type||Side Mount|
|Weight load per set (lb.)||0.0|
|Builders Hardware Product Type||Drawer Slides|
|Slide System||European Side|
|Drawer Slide Type||Side Mount|
|Maximum Expandable Length (in.)||16|
|Product Width (in.)||0.5|
|Slide Length (In.)||16|
|Product Height (in.)||1.4375|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Goods are warranted against defects in manufacturing for 1 year. In no case is Prime-Line responsible for user related damage or damage incurred during installation. Warranty is void if products are subjected to abnormal conditions, misapplication or abuse.|