These drawer slide kits are constructed of steel tracks with plastic rollers and come in a white powder-coated finish. They feature a self-closing design that commences at the final 2-1/2 in. from the end of the 17-3/4 in. long tracks when closing. The maximum load capacity for this kit is 75 lbs., and it fits most bottom-mount drawer systems. This kit cannot be cut down to fit smaller drawer depths as it is designed with a positive stop at the ends of the fixed tracks, and because the rear rollers (11/16 in. Dia wheels) on the sliding tracks are fastened to the ends of the drawer-mounted track pieces. These bottom-mount drawer slides can be installed in drawer cabinets with face frames and without. If installing in drawer cabinet with face frame, Prime-Line's model number R-7240 (purchased separately) may be necessary if existing back plates are damaged. The clearance required between the drawer and the drawer opening for these types of slides is as follows: 1/2 in. on left and right sides, 1/4 in. at the bottom and 5/8 in. at the top. Installation instructions are included with each set, and they can also be found within the manufacturer’s website.
- These drawer slides can be installed in cabinetry constructed with and without face frames, that have a depth of 18 in.
- Durable steel-constructed drawer slides with plastic wheels designed for years of use
- Designed with self-closing feature that begins towards the end of the slide
- Easy to install slides fit most bottom-mount drawer systems
- Maximum load capacity is 75 lbs.
- Ideal for use in kitchen cabinets
- Installation fasteners and instructions are included
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
|Weight load per set (lb.)||75|
|Mount Type||Bottom Mount|
|Features||No Additional Features|
|Builders Hardware Product Type||Drawer Slides|
|Drawer Slide Type||Undermount|
|Product Width (in.)||0.5|
|Slide Length (In.)||17.75|
|Maximum Expandable Length (in.)||18|
|Product Height (in.)||1.4375|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Goods are warranted against defects in manufacturing for 1 year. In no case is Prime-Line responsible for user related damage or damage incurred during installation. Warranty is void if products are subjected to abnormal conditions, misapplication or abuse.|