The DHEHK24075 is a twisted pair heating cable designed specifically for use with the Ditra-Heat membrane for interior floor warming applications. This 240-Volt, 248.2 ft. long cable comes with one temperature sensor. The cable can be installed without returning to the thermostat.
- For use with Ditra-Heat uncoupling membrane and Ditra-Heat thermostat
- Cable length is 248.2 ft. and coverage area is 75.1 sq. ft.
- 240-Volt cable, total power is 950-Watt, current is 4.0 Amp
- For interior applications
- Produces virtually zero electromagnetic fields
- Cables can be placed in the membrane wherever heat is desired
- Self-leveling compounds are not needed to encapsulate the cables making installation quicker and easier
|Flooring Product Type||Underfloor Heating|
|Product Weight (lb.)||7.72|
|Product Width (in.)||.188|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|