7-1/4 in. x 40-Tooth Finish Saw Blade (2-Pack)Regular price $23.74
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The advanced laser-cut slim kerf on the Diablo 7-1/4 in. x 40-Tooth Finishing Saw Blade creates a thin swath for less material removal and fast, effortless operation. Constructed with TiCo Hi-Density special-blend carbide, this durable circular saw blade is outfitted with 40 teeth to make smooth, finely finished cuts in wood and plywood. The PermaShield nonstick coating reduces drag while stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration to keep the blade straight. Optimized for maximum cutting performance on corded and cordless saws.
- Limited trial offer; 2 blades for the price of 1; while supplies last
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots foster true and straight cutting
- PermaShield nonstick coating protects against heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo hi-density titanium carbide composition increases performance and maximizes cutting life
- Fashioned with 5/8 in. laser-cut arbor for accurate blade rotation
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration, keeping the blade straight
- Blade won't bog down when sawing damp wood
- Optimized for corded and cordless saws
- Red saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
|Number in Package||2|
|Tools Product Type||Power Tool|
|Saw Blade Material||Carbide|
|Power Tool Accessory Type||Circular Saw Blade|