Combining the retro look of antique incandescent bulbs with the benefits of LED technology, these Edison style filament bulbs are both decorative and practical. Each bulb illuminates light equivalent to a 40 watt incandescent bulb while only consuming 4W of power. Ideal for use in residential or commercial lighting applications where the bulb is exposed such as chandeliers, pendants and ceiling fixtures to add a warm classic touch.
- Shining at 400 lumens of brightness with a color temperature of 2700K, each bulb casts a warm, inviting glow and creates pleasant healthy ambience.
- Perfect for adding vintage charm to any decor with its decorative, antique style.
- Ideal for lighting applications where bulbs are exposed, from pendants, cage lights and chandeliers to outdoor enclosed wall fixtures.
- No mercury, no UV or IR, no dazzling, flicker-free.
- Energy-saving replacement of 40W incandescent bulbs.
- Long lifespan of approximately 30000 hours.
|Actual Color Temperature (K)||2700|
|Light Bulb Base Code||E12|
|Color Temperature||Warm White|
|Wattage Equivalence||40 Watts|
|Light Bulb Features||Energy Saving|
|Average Life (hours)||30000|
|Light Bulb Base Type||Candelabra|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Light Bulb Shape Code||ST52|
|Number of Bulbs Included||6|
|Product Height (in.)||3.35|
|Bulb Diameter (In.)||1.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||1.5|
|Product Width (in.)||1.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|