4-1/4 in. HOLE DOZER Bi-Metal Hole Saw with 3/8 in. Arbor and Pilot BitRegular price $37.97
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Milwaukee Hole Dozer Hole Saw features Rip guard, the strongest tooth form in the industry, backed by the Rip guard limited lifetime tooth break warranty. Each tooth is built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The Rip Guard warranty on tooth breaks is a first for the hole saw industry. The added tooth strength along with 8% cobalt give added life to the teeth, allowing for increased productivity on the jobsite, as well as continued hole quality.
- Rip Guard limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Plug Jack, an all access slot design for fast plug removal
- Thermoset coating, delivers up to 2X faster cuts in wood
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Includes: one 49-56-9687-arbored bim hole saw 4-1/4 in.
|Tools Product Type||Power Tool|
|Min Chuck Size Required||3/8 In.|
|Teeth Per Inch||4/5|
|Pilot Bit Included||Yes|
|Hole Saw Thread Size||5/8-18|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.651 in|
|Product Width (in.)||2.05 in|
|Shank Diameter||3/8 in.|
|Product Height (in.)||5.866 in|
|Compatible Hole Saw Sizes||4-1/4"|
|Drilling Depth (in)||1.62|