The DHEHK12073 is a twisted pair heating cable designed specifically for use with the Ditra-Heat membrane for interior floor warming applications. This 120-Volt, 240.2 ft. long cable comes with one temperature sensor. The cable can be installed without returning to the thermostat.
- For use with Ditra-Heat uncoupling membrane and Ditra-Heat thermostat
- Cable length is 240.2 ft. and coverage area is 72.7 sq. ft.
- 120-Volt cable, total power is 920-Watt, current is 7.7 Amp
- For interior applications
- Produces virtually zero electromagnetic fields
- Cables can be placed in the membrane wherever heat is desired
- Self-leveling compounds are not needed to encapsulate the cables making installation quicker and easier
|Flooring Product Type||Underfloor Heating|
|Product Weight (lb.)||7.48|
|Product Width (in.)||.188|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|