Unlike the traditional fixed floor tiles, our wood interlocking floor tiles can be freely spliced as you wish to get the mood strikes. Exquisite acacia wood texture transmits natural and fresh flavor, aiming to build a relaxing area for enjoying peace of mind. Thanks to its four-way interlocking abilities, these pavers can be spliced firmly and won’t easily move. And it can be assembled or disassembled to form various shape to fit any place. This interlocking wood tiles can cover the surface of cement, concrete and wooden boards. It is quite great for indoor use such as bathrooms, balconies and kitchens, as well as outdoor places such as pools, decks and gardens. Features
Premium acacia wood can withstand fluctuating weather
Smooth and anti-slip surface can protect your feet
PVC plastic base allows for adequate drainage and ventilation
Interlocking design is easy to assemble or disassemble
The uniform stress on the base enable for much safer walking
Lightweight and portable, can be taken to any place
Material: Solid acacia wood + PVC plastic base
Overall Dimension: 12'' x 12'' x 1'' (L x W x T)
Net Weight: 12 lbs
10 x interlocking floor tiles
- Made of solid acacia wood, the flooring tiles feature premium crack and wear resistance.
- The wood floor tiles can be freely spliced to update the deck layouts for an optimal new look.
- The PVC base with hollow-carved design can provide adequate drainage and ventilation.
- These pavers with four-way interlocking abilities can be spliced firmly and won’t easily move.
- Ideal for indoor outdoor places like bathrooms, balconies kitchens, pools, decks and gardens.
||Giantex 40-Piece Acacia Wood Deck Tiles Patio Interlocking Floor Tiles
||Solid acacia wood + PVC plastic Base
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Assembled Product Weight
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
||12.00 x 12.00 x 1.00 Inches